blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: What's In My Bag

March 28, 2017

What's In My Bag

Hi all!! Today I wanted to do a fun post on what's in my bag! I'm actually just linking up everything here - check out my Instagram story for the full video that features my bag and what's inside!

This bag has really been fantastic and fits everything I need - including my pumping stuff and travel mug and snacks (which were missing from the video because I ate them all hahaha)!

Striped top   //   Pants   //   Flats   //   Bag


White coat   //   Sweater (from H&M but not online, this one is nearly identical, I like this one too)   //  Pants   //   Flats   //   Bag

Inside the bag:
Planner (almost identical, mine just doesn't have exposed rings)

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the bag and the sweater! Happy Wednesday! - Amanda Dal @the whole scoop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, what do you use the iPad for as opposed to the Macbook Air? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura! Random question, I remember you mentioning before that chemical peels are great for the skin, but I wanted to know what your opinion is on the use of hydroquinone in peels for reducing scarring. Do you think it's safe to have hydroquinone applied to the skin? I'd really like to do the peels, but the literature out there worries me. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the video once but it's no longer available. Any chance of a repost? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    gclub
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere