blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fall Style Vol 3

October 12, 2017

Fall Style Vol 3

Hi all! Today I'm coming in with a new round of fall fashion for the entire family! One of the most fun things about having girls is that they love (at least for the moment), dressing in the same outfits as mama!




Livi was so excited when I showed her her dress, and was nearly floored when I showed her mine that was just like it. She immediately wanted to try it on and spun around in it until she got herself dizzy! Elli took right after her doing the same. Ro clearly has no idea what's going on yet but giggled at her sisters and she was forced to also wear this outfit hahaha! I'm sure she'll love it one day. But I know these days are numbered, so I will soak them up while they last.




We wore these outfits on our way to a casual family dinner, but not before a little photo shoot on the way. Of course during the walk, Elli passed out in her comfortable stroller and was down for the count. So unfortunately she wasn't a part of this shoot ha ha.




But Ro sure was, as was Liv, *and* the tree she decided to climb. A little dress isn't stopping this girl from getting messy and finding something to climb on!




I especially love my dress because it's nursing/pumping friendly. I get asked a lot about nursing and pumping clothes, and usually the most simple thing is a relatively loose fitting/flowy top with bottoms that make for easy access to nurse. Dresses are usually a tougher option, but dresses like this that have buttons down the top are a winner every time!



Add in a comfy denim jacket and you have an extra layer should you need it. And loving this floral/bohemian trend for fall, especially in a pretty color like this deep purple - wine color.



All of our looks are from Old Navy, where we were able to really find something for the whole family (including the not photographed hubby who wear jeans and Old Navy's soft-washed heathered V neck shirt - I have these for him in so many colors and they are the comfiest!! I know because I steal them all the time lol)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere