blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fall Style Vol 1

September 6, 2017

Fall Style Vol 1



Hope you all have been well! Today I'm sharing a few shots of the girls on our walk home from school. As we get into September I really start to miss New England and fall, but just because we don't have the cool temps here in Miami doesn't mean we can't start dressing like the temps are cooling down (and they thankfully are a bit)!


Denim is a staple any time of year, but I love darker washes for fall - and Liv loves how soft and stretchy her jeggings are! Perfect for her posing (can you believe her poses in these photos lol!? She was teaching me how to pose!)


Of course, regular leggings are always a safe bet (especially for toddlers like Elli who are always doing things in weird positions lol) and pair perfectly with a longer top like her adorable peplum top. This fall is all about shape when it comes to tops, so El is on trend with her peplum, as is Liv with her bell sleeves that have made a huge come back!

 
This day I still wore sandals (like we can do year-round here in Miami lol) but the girls already have their booties and LOVE them! Now mommy needs a pair!!
 

What are your favorite fall trends? Stay tuned for more looks for the whole family - thanks to Old Navy which really is a one-stop-shop for all things fashion (and you know important to me - so many good deals)!!
 

This post was in partnership with Old Navy. Thoughts and opinions are all my own.

4 comments:

  1. Liv's booties are SO CUTE! They are from Old Navy? I have to get some for my 8 year old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so pretty!!! Seems like yesterday when you shared for first labour and delivery story and now look at everyone all grown up! Weldone mama!!

    www.adoseoftola.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere