blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fall Style Vol 2

September 26, 2017

Fall Style Vol 2


Hi all! Hope you all are having a good week! We (or more like I) have been pretty stressed lately to be honest with all of the natural disasters that have been going on plus some personal things. It felt SO nice to get out of the house and take a family walk and grab dinner together!



While the weather here is still humid, the evenings have had a nicer ocean breeze that I am so thankful for! I wore a stretchy long sleeve shift dress in a neutral dark green color (perfect for fall)! I love dresses like this because the length still makes them appropriate for work, but they are still cute/comfy enough to wear on the weekend too! You can dress it up or down depending on the shoes you choose and the rest of your accessories!



Liv loved that she could put on a little sweater (albeit a light, short-sleeve one), but she was so cute walking around in her little mustard cardigan. And don't get me started on Elli in her little striped shirt, jeans, and boots! She's just adorable and too sassy!! Nathan tried only staying behind the camera but I even got a shot of him (and Ro since he was wearing her)! It was a perfect evening out enjoying the weather with my family and giggling away.



All of our outfits are from Old Navy believe it or not! Love all the options they have (and most importantly how budget-friendly they are while staying on trend)! This post was in partnership with Old Navy. Thoughts and opinions are all my own.

1 comment:

  1. I love your dress! In fact, I am wearing it right now in grey (; It is so comfy, versatile, and, best of all, it takes no effort to dress up. I throw on a statement necklace, long pendant, or blanket scarf if it is cold enough and I am good to go. I wear it with flats, flip flops, or boots depending on the time of year!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere