blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Nursing Friendly Clothing

February 28, 2017

Nursing Friendly Clothing

Hi all! A lot of you have been asking about the transition from 2 to 3, and so far it's been pretty good! I did a full post about the transition from 1 to 2, you can read it here. While this post isn't dedicated to that transition, it is about something that has made the transition easier (same for going from 1 to 2) and that is 1) babywearing (duh), and more specifically, being able to nurse while babywearing. In the so-called fourth trimester (the first 3 months as a newborn), babies, like Liv so eloquently puts it, "just like to sleep and drink milk and poop." During my short time off for maternity leave I've had the 3 girls by myself all day (well, I drop Liv off at pre-school in the morning and then pick her up in the evening, so most of the day it's just 2) - but in this short crash-course on having 3 littles I've solidified my belief that babywearing is pretty much the best thing ever. Seriously mamas of multiples, you need to figure it out if you haven't yet (actually yesterday at the playground I helped teach a new mama how to use a sling and it felt so great)! I can actually confidently go out with Elli and Ro and know that I can handle it (I think a part of this confidence also comes with just not giving a f*** about others the way I did as a new mom, but I still care a little so we can't attribute it all to that)! ;)

Anywho, all that rambling to say one of the things that's most convenient wearing nursing friendly tops. For many this can simply mean a low V-neck/stretchy top if they aren't scared of showing some skin (super easy to just pull down the neck and nurse whenever - this is my go-to at home). But when out some people like to be a little bit more discreet (and this is just pure preference - I am all for nursing wherever the heck you want and not having to cover it up at all! But I digress...)

The thing about fancy nursing tops, though, is that they're usually super expensive. I've gotten lucky and had a few up and coming companies send me their tops to try out - and I've loved them all, but most of them are at pretty steep price points. Today I'm sharing some tops that are all incredibly budget friendly, and make nursing a breeze. I also love them because I can wear them at work and easily pump - I'll only have so much time to pump during little breaks here and there, so streamlining things as much as possible is critical!

All of these pieces are $30 or less!!
1   //   2   //   3   //   4   //   5   //   6   //   7   //   8

1 comment:

  1. Have you started building a stash of milk yet for when you return to work? I really like your pumping post.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere