blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Instagram Lately

February 26, 2017

Instagram Lately

Happy Sunday! Today just sharing a roundup of some of my recent IG posts including answers to a couple of the most common questions I got this week!

-------------------------------

Tee  (mens, I'm wearing an XS) //  Joggers (I'm wearing the sweet macaron color - they're currently buy one get one 50% off) //  Slip Ons (seriously wearing these almost daily on maternity leave)

Car seat info: I got a lot of questions on Snapchat after I share snaps of all the girls in my backseat when I'm taking Liv to daycare - we fit all three carseats in our backseat! Liv and Elli both sit in these car seats, and Ro sits in this seat I talked about in my last post). For reference I drive a Ford Escape. 

-------------------------------

Tee (wearing an XS) //  Jeans (similar for less than half the price here)  //  Glasses
Chair  (MUCH cheaper at Ikea if you have one near you) //  Mirror  //  Kids Chairs (so many of you wanted the info on these - they're currently on sale for $20 off the normal price!)  //  Kids Bookshelf/Bench (white is available but honestly a little overpriced compared to what I paid, but after searching around it looks like it's out of stock most places, so that explains why! It's also available in grey for a cheaper price)  //  Couch (all the covers come off so I can just throw them all in the washing machine and dryer)!

-------------------------------

Top  //  Jacket (less than $20)  //  Jeans (less than $20, run small, I'm wearing a M) //  Heels  //  Purse

I got my full length floor mirror here and absolutely love it! Hope to do a home post soon and I can share some better shots of it!   

-------------------------------

Tee (nursing friendly!) //  Shorts (less than $20, run small, I'm wearing M) //  Sling  //  Slip Ons

-------------------------------

I've been getting asked a ton about how I got back in shape so quickly after three babies - I haven't done anything yet except breastfeed and pump, but I was also a size 0-2 pre-baby. Everyone's uterus gets toned back down at its own pace but I do think it gets stronger each time - but who knows! I did a full post after having Elli on postpartum fitness you can read it here!

-------------------------------

PS - so many of you ask pre-med/med/studying/balance related questions - make sure to check out the FAQ and Medicine sections of the blog!

-------------------------------

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. I think unfortunately a lot of post-baby fitness is luck/genetics! I always feel like an a-hole talking about it, but I gained very little weight during pregnancy, had a smaller baby at 35 weeks, breastfed/pumped and my body was (looks-wise) pretty much back to normal in a week or two...except for the breastfeeding boobs ;-). I was pretty active during pregnancy and tried to make good decisions on food but nothing crazy. There were a lot of milkshakes involved during pregnancy and breastfeeding.

    All that to say...I feel like our society puts a lot of pressure on bouncing back, but no one should beat themselves up, or think you're not working as hard as the skinny moms . I really believe it's mostly luck, although a healthy lifestyle and breastfeeding (if you can!) certainly doesn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you re:genetics playing a big role too!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing Laura! Btw where is your couch from? Love your content! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally saved that mirror for 'future purchase'. Exactly what I was looking for for my apartment! You're looking stunning as always Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just curious are the white jeans from Shein see-through? I always worry when buying white things they are going to be see-through, also love your blog! Found you after my husband applied to medical school. Please let me know about the jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really believe it's mostly luck, although a healthy lifestyle and breastfeeding (if you can!) certainly doesn't hurt.

    จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere