blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Getting into the (Miami) Holiday Spirit

December 3, 2016

Getting into the (Miami) Holiday Spirit


Happy weekend everyone! I hope you all are enjoying it - it's so weird having weekends off like a "normal" person again! Although poor N - he's working a 24 hour shift today covering the eye hospital emergency room. But me and the girls have already cleaned the entire house (ok, most of the house) and gotten some Christmas shopping done - we even made it out to a reading of How the Grinch Stole Christmas! So much fun! 


It's been easier than expected to still get into the holiday spirit here in Miami despite not having the cold temperatures and necessary bundling up. The temperature is still a little bit cooler than it was in the summer months, and the key is dressing in easy layers! I can still get away with wearing a cute ankle boot (I shared these on my snapchat last week and so many of you wanted to know where they were from - they're by Sofft and on sale 25% off right now)! They've also got great cushion and a nice chunky heel that makes them totally reasonable for clinic days! 


Throwing on a light sweater still gives me that cozy feel, and usually it's needed in the air conditioned indoors anyway! If I'm out near the water the sweater is definitely necessary since there's always a breeze, and if the sweater isn't necessary, I always make sure to have a tank top underneath so I can take it off if need be! 

Boots  //  Sweater  //  Leggings  //  Bag  //  Glasses  //  Watch (get 15% off your Daniel Wellington purchase with code LAURALACQUER15)

On top of what I wear, the city itself has been getting dressed up for the holidays too! 
This is actually my hospital campus with lights that they put up!

This is the tree at the shopping center near our house! And that's Livi standing in front of it in the turquoise shirt if you can spot her!

I drive by these flashy palm trees every evening picking up Liv from preschool!

Some of my favorite lights in Coconut Grove (with my favorite people - this was on Elli's first birthday last week)!

It's been really nice, we're getting the house set up too! More on that to come in another post ;)


PS - There are tons of great sales still going on this weekend! My entire outfit is all on sale, most pieces are at least 25% off or more! Check the rest of the sales below! 

West Elm - 20% off all in stock items // no code necessary


MAC - 25% off entire order // no code necessary


Asos - 30% off party wear // no code necessary


Anthropologie - extra 40% off all sale items // no code necessary


Lands' End - up to 60% off // no code necessary
and 50% off all kids, 30% off EVERYTHING else // code KIDS, PIN 2977


Banana Republic - 40% off entire purchase // code BRGIVE


Coach - extra 50% off sale // no code necessary (OBSESSED with this crossbody - it's sort of my style though lol, nearly identical to the one I already have! But at less that $150 it's so tempting! This one is also really tempting, ugh, I need to just stop scrolling the sale)!


JCPenney - up to 30% off sale items  // code 44BUYNOW


Ann Taylor - extra 50% off all sale // no code necessary


Ann Taylor Loft - extra 50% off all sale // no code necessary


Pottery Barn - up to 30% off select items // no code necessary
also - today, 20% off one item + free shipping // code GIVEJOY


Baublebar - 25% off 2 items or more // code GIFT25 (I wish I knew what the initial for our 3rd baby would be because I would totally be asking Santa for this special necklace with all 3 of my babies' initials)! 

Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone!! xx

9 comments:

  1. Who takes your photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just prop my phone up somewhere and use the self timer most of the time 😂

      Delete
  2. You're so freaking pretty Laura! Do you want to have a Christmas baby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you 🙈 And no, that baby would be a premie! I'm thinking a Valentines baby lol

      Delete
  3. You have great hair girl! Slayyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you talk to your followers on Snapchat more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Palm tree picture is beautiful. Are you secretly a pro photographer?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and efficaciously provide you with all of those blessings and extra, and you can start seeing and feeling the notable, thoughts-blowing consequences you get from the continued use of Bio Testosterone in only some brief weeks from the day that you first begin using it. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/testx-core/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such an inspiration and a positive role model. I wish you and your family nothing but the best in 2017 and beyond!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere