blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Deal on Mama Necessity!

November 7, 2016

Deal on Mama Necessity!

Ok super quick post just to share a deal I just found today - N picked up this handheld vacuum about 2 years ago and I remember being annoyed thinking he wasted his money (we needed a real vacuum, not a little dinky one) - and while I still fully believe in the power of a "real" vacuum, this baby should not be underestimated. This is quite possibly our most-used household item - with kids (and who am I kidding, a husband) there are always little spills in the most convenient or inconvenient of places. This sucker has picked it all up and then some - it's great for getting stuff that has accumulated behind couch cushions and in the car, and when Liv decides she wants to pour the sugar herself. Anyway, not even sponsored, just sharing the love because this little baby really has been one of our greatest purchases and it's nearly 50% off today only! I just bought a second one :)

7 comments:

  1. Amazing! Thanks for the deal Laura! Love that you're always looking out for your readers no matter how busy you are <3

    https://smpdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your latest snaps and I was wondering how you feel about Starbucks changing the colors of their cup green. Did you hear about how angry people are because they think the cups support Islam. What do you think about the cups? Are you still gonna support Starbucks? Lol sorry for all the questions. I just wanna know your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard and way too many people have way too much time on their hands.

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot for letting us know.. I was looking for a new one n luckily u posted....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a handheld vacuum for my carpeted stairs. Even though my husband's dog doesn't have very long hair, he still sheds and it drives me crazy! I'm hoping this vacuum helps. Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere