blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Black Friday Picks!

November 25, 2016

Black Friday Picks!

Happy Black Friday all! I'm heading into work early this AM (but thankfully only a half day of clinic, yay!) but woke up even earlier to round up the best deals online for Black Friday!! I tried to organize them by type of store - scroll through and snag up gifts at crazy steals for everyone on your list (and for yourself too)!!


PS - Don't forget about the other Black Friday deal so near and dear to my heart! My E-course!!
Get 30% off with code BLACKFRIDAY good Wednesday 11/23 - Monday 11/28


Women/Men Fashion
Ann Taylor  // 50% off site + store
code: CELEBRATE

ASOS // 30% off sitewide and In Store
code: THANKFUL30

Banana Republic // 50% off sitewide and in Store
code: BRFIVE

Barneys New York // 40% off select styles
no code required


Chicwish // 25% off sitewide
code: BLK25

CHRLDR // 40% off sitewide
code: BLACKFRIDAY
I had honestly never heard of this site before until searching for sales, but they have some of the cutest workout gear and other goodies

Daniel Wellington // 15% off entire purchase, PLUS a complimentary strap of your choice with purchase
code: LAURALACQUER15
My code will be good until January, but the complimentary strap offer is only good this weekend! I love how easily interchangeable the straps are to give my watch a different look!

Express // 50% off everything In Store and Sitewide
no code required

Nordstrom // Take an extra 20% off selected sale items
no code required

Saks 5th Avenue // Up to 40% off
no code required

Sole Society // 30% off all footwear, select bags, and accessories
no code required

Steve Madden // 30% off
code: BACKINBLACK

Talbots // 50% off one item until noon, 40% off entire purchase until midnight

Things Remembered // Buy one get one 50% off
no code required

Tory Burch // 30% off any purchase of $250+, plus tons already discounted
code: THANKS
Let's just say these got got this morning - gorgeous riding boots normally $495, for $207

Urban Outfitters // Buy one get one 50% Off ALL apparel
no code required

Teens
Abercrombie & Fitch // 50% Off Sitewide and In Store
no code required

American Eagle // 40% off almost Sitewide
no code required

Hollister Co. // 50% Off Sitewide and In Store
no code required

Baby/Kids
Carter's //  60% off entire site + store
no code required
We absolutely love Carter's and they've always got good deals

Charlotte & Asher //  50% off their gorgeous bags
no code required
One of my favorite diaper bags, hands down, and it's never been at a price this low. They also sell without the changing pad for those without babes!

Gymboree // 50% off sitewide
no code required


Beauty
Folica // 30% off sitewide PLUS 40% off Sedu and Solia
code: NOREGRETS
I get asked a bit about the hair tools I use - well this is my flat iron that I use not only to straighten my hair but also for waves, etc. and it's on CRAZY sale right now! I think I may buy it again since mine is nearly 6 years old (and still going strong, but who knows how much longer it'll last)!

SkinStore // 25% off Sitewide
code: CYBERWKND


Home
Pottery Barn //  Up to 50% off sitewide
no code required

West Elm //  Up to 30% off sitewide depending on total purchase price
code: MOREISMORE

Serena and Lily // 20% off Sitewide
code: THANKYOU

Happy shopping!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this Laura! Do you plan on going shopping in-store today?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere