A sneak into my biopsy bag! A lot (although definitely not all) of what we do in derm is based on skin biopsy - and there are many different types of biopsies we can take! PS - my nail polish (which I think is my new favorite) is OPI Tiramisu for Two.
In the meantime wanted to share 5 fun links for your weekend and week ahead!
1) Apple pie cookies. Need I say more? This recipe looks SO easy and I know Liv (or any toddler... or grown adult... or just some being that needs to eat) would love putting them together!
2) We're planning a pretty big family trip soon (can't wait to share more details) and I've been eyeing a few good travel purchases. This gorgeous wrap just went on sale for 30% off and I might have to snag it! For nursing mamas it's the perfect cover up, and for everyone else it's the best to travel with on the plane and have something to cozy up with!
3) I shared this with my students earlier in the week, but I'm absolutely loving this desktop background by Pretty Darn Cute. I have it set as the wallpaper on my iPad and love how motivated and happy it makes me when I see it!
4) Baby Toms are just about the cutest thing ever. I found an old pair of Liv's red ones and immediately felt like I had to buy a pair for Elli and her chunky little legs! How adorable is baby Reese in hers? I'm thinking I'll pick up a fall shade like ash or navy.
5) This is the last weekend my E-course will be available and then enrollment will be closing again! I'll be hosting an hour long (or longer depending on how much fun we have) webinar next week for all enrolled students answering all of your questions in real time, you don't want to miss it!
Hope you all have wonderful weekends!