Happy almost weekend!! Sharing some fall essentials on the blog today - all at great prices!
1. Classic watch - you guys know I wear my Daniel Wellington everyday. I have multiple different color straps (black, dark brown, and this lighter brown/cognac color). For the last month I have only been wearing this color and find it really goes with everything! And right now it's only $100!
2. Comfortable carry-all bag in a new neutral - I'm a sucker for neutrals, but sometimes it's fun to change it up a bit and a deep olive green is the perfect neutral for fall! I love the thick strap on this bag that makes for comfortable carrying.
3. Simple patterned scarf - the scarves come out in fall! And this one doesn't disappoint, in a simple color pattern with enough fun to spice up any outfit.
4. Over the knee boots - these were HUGE last fall and aren't going anywhere this season! I'm about to pull the trigger on these babies - you seriously cannot beat the price at only $136! They also come in black and a light grey as well. Classic riding boots (not pictured) are also coming back out for the fall, and these ones are currently my favorite!
5. Cozy sweaters - these dominate the colder temperature closet, and I love ones that can be worn dressed up for work or down for the weekend - and all of these fit the bill. Included here are my picks for chunky sweater, turtleneck, and crewneck.
What are some of your favorite fall essentials?