blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fall Essentials

September 29, 2016

Fall Essentials


Happy almost weekend!! Sharing some fall essentials on the blog today - all at great prices!

1. Classic watch - you guys know I wear my Daniel Wellington everyday. I have multiple different color straps (black, dark brown, and this lighter brown/cognac color). For the last month I have only been wearing this color and find it really goes with everything! And right now it's only $100!

2. Comfortable carry-all bag in a new neutral - I'm a sucker for neutrals, but sometimes it's fun to change it up a bit and a deep olive green is the perfect neutral for fall! I love the thick strap on this bag that makes for comfortable carrying.

3. Simple patterned scarf - the scarves come out in fall! And this one doesn't disappoint, in a simple color pattern with enough fun to spice up any outfit.

4. Over the knee boots - these were HUGE last fall and aren't going anywhere this season! I'm about to pull the trigger on these babies - you seriously cannot beat the price at only $136! They also come in black and a light grey as well. Classic riding boots (not pictured) are also coming back out for the fall, and these ones are currently my favorite!

5. Cozy sweaters - these dominate the colder temperature closet, and I love ones that can be worn dressed up for work or down for the weekend - and all of these fit the bill. Included here are my picks for chunky sweaterturtleneck, and crewneck.

What are some of your favorite fall essentials?

7 comments:

  1. Are you gonna upload the q&a?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for a new carry-all bag! Thanks for the suggestion! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such an amazing and informative post. Really enjoyed reading it. :)nice articles...Please read more....

    FREE HEALTH TIPS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it get cold enough to wear boots in Miami?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No disrespect intended, but are you planning on figuring out the gender of baby #3 or letting it be another surprise? So much respect for you and your success. You're my idol, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Daniel Wellington watch is gorgeous and looks so chic when you wear it! I love the idea of just a classic few pieces of watches and jewelry that you can wear forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love daniel wellington! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere