blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: E-course open for another session!

September 5, 2016

E-course open for another session!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day weekend! If you've been following along on Instagram, you may have heard the exciting news that my course is open again for our second session! We had an amazing group of women last session and we're so excited to welcome another group! 

Check out some of the feedback from our students below!

As a medical student on a budget, I was initially reluctant to sign-up for this course. However, as soon as I took the plunge I realized that it was the best money I had spent in a long time! Watching Laura’s video tutorials were my daily treats, and her advice and perspectives were breaths of fresh air. I really enjoyed the “Me, Myself, and I” section that really helped me remove negativity from my life and focus on “filling my cup” with what matters. However, my favorite section was about being a “Working Girl,” which was applicable to medical and non-medical professionals alike. I was so sad when the course ended but frequently re-watch videos when I need a little inspiration. Laura is exceptional, remarkably humble and down-to-earth. You will NOT regret signing up for this course!!!

I'm already feeling so much more in control of my daily to do list and getting so motivated to make a plan to achieve my longer term goals. I also really liked the ideal day/week exercise--it was hard to start off but once I did it really helped me zero in on where I need to make changes and I had a great conversation with my husband about some adjustments we need to make in our schedule. He has finals right now but I'm totally making him watch the course when he is done! 

Your course helped transform my life by putting my goals in perspective. I began to focus in a way I never have before and assessed those who meant well for me versus those who meant me harm. My organization has improved greatly, I am more prepared for the challenges that come along in my studies and my love life. Thank you for being an excellent role model who is down to earth and open to share your personal stories. It is truly appreciated.

I started Laura's course the summer before I began medical school while I was looking to get in the right headspace and to start some good life habits before the madness began. I really have enjoyed the course as it has helped me develop better organizational skills, create tangible goals for myself, and overall give me a better perspective on life in that I am more grateful for what I get to do. I especially loved the modules Working Girl and Me Myself and I. I took vigorous notes while watching the videos and look forward to looking back at them as I reach roadblocks or milestones in life. I would highly recommend every woman buy the course and invest in becoming a better version of themselves! Thanks Laura!


Of course, one of the best ways to get a taste for the course is to check out on of our 30 videos! So below I'm including a link to our "Ideal Day" lecture that really gets us inspired to start identifying what it is we actually want! 



In celebration of Labor Day Weekend today only we're offering a 15% discount with code LABORDAY15!

Get more information by checking out the course sales page and feel free to send me an email or comment below with any questions you may have! 

5 comments:

  1. Honestly this is so inspiring!! Thanks so much for doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! Is the 15% discount still valid today or was it only yesterday? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still valid today but will expire tonight! And you're more than welcome!

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately, I don't know if I can take part in the course this session. Will you be doing a third?? If so, do you know when that would be?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere