blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: At-home pampering

August 28, 2016

At-home pampering

Happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite products for at-home pampering since many of you caught some of it on snapchat actually happening this weekend (both girls napped at the SAME TIME so I had some actual me time)! 

Face: I just tried this face mask two weeks ago and had to immediately buy more (and this was the best deal I could find)! I really felt like it left my face brighter with a bit more glow to it and the tightening effect was no joke (although certainly temporary). I felt like the morning after I could see the brightening effect even more. I always like to give a product at least a week or more before I make up my mind about it - especially because while I'm patient about the results promised - one thing that happens even sooner is the breakout my sensitive skin gets! Thankfully after using this twice in a row for two weeks no breakouts (so I gave myself the go-ahead to stock up lol)!


Eyes: If you guys have followed this blog for a while, you've seen these babies before. These are my favorite gel eye pads - I find them most helpful for de-puffing under eye bags and really helping smooth out any of that crinkly skin I can get. One thing I have found they haven't done (and I've been using them for years) is help much with the actual darkness under eyes - but they also don't make claims to! I find that with the great depuffing and smoothing they do, all I need is a bit of undereye concealer and I'm good to go (this one has been my favorite, but I've also been sort of itching to try something new, so I just bought the travel size of this one that has incredible reviews). 

Hands: One ritual that I've incorporated into my nighttime routine (and takes all of 10 seconds) is using my Stressless body oil (a perfect lavender mixture from my oh-so-missed Boston-based Organic Bath Co.) for a little hand and cuticle massage. I keep it right on my nightstand table (and the packaging itself is so beautiful that it adds to the relaxing vibe of the bedroom) and apply it when I get into bed - then take a few deep inhalations of the fantastic smell and call it a night. My hands have been so happy and I really have felt so much more relaxed heading to sleep! (Ps for those who have asked about my bed this is it - we haven't added the canopy yet. It's almost $200 cheaper here than it is on Amazon)!

Body: I'm obsessed with any and everything Lush. Like OBSESSED. Even Liv is already addicted to their bath bombs. And their massage bars? I have the Pearl massage bar just sitting out on my bathroom and the room always smells fantastic (and so do I when I put it on)! I could buy all of their products - I'm currently trying out a new mask of theirs as well as some other products and will check back soon about how I feel about them (thanks to my sensitive skin mentioned above lol)!


What are some of your favorite products for at home pampering?

7 comments:

  1. When I'm at work I end up using my hands alot and with that comes the need for constantly clean them. They tend to need a little massage after all that so I use a cream from the body shop that has green tea in it. Smells amazing and my hands feel amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try those face masks! Ordering some now :-)

    xo,
    Lauren

    www.laurenbessette.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this stressless body oil. I love this brand called Sabon that also has some luscious body gels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I still sign up for your e-course? I read that it ended yesterday but it's still open to enroll?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere