blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Favorite flats on sale!

June 3, 2016

Favorite flats on sale!

Hi guys! Just wanted to quickly mention that my flats are on major sale right now - $30 (originally $50) + free shipping! Grab them here! They also come in super fun colors other than my black!

Hope you guys are following along on snapchat (lauralacquer) and you can see me running around the hospital in them!


  1. Great post. I've found a lot of moms get hung up on having to build a stash. I'd just like to add that unless you have unusual circumstances (as you did!), you don't need much I the freezer! I remember being as a FTM trying to fit in extra pump sessions to built a stash. It was stressful! My subsequent children I was much less worried, and I still managed to feed all 3 kids breastmilk for a year while working FT.

  2. Great post! Hope to see many such post from you soon!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere