blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Have Your Cake And Eat It Too

May 10, 2016

Have Your Cake And Eat It Too

Hi guys! By now many of you have heard of (and so many of you are already a part of) my E-course that I'm running this month! It's been something that I've been planning on and working on for such a long time, it's a little crazy to think that it is now a reality! Check out the info on the left sidebar of the blog or here for more info!

To get a feel for the style of lectures in the course, check out this preview I made available - it's on of the 31 lectures that are part of the course - and it's all about how to deal with failure.

The E-course focuses on how to balance it all and still find joy and success daily, and a large part of it has to do with time management. For those who can't join the course but are still interested in my time management sheets (I used them in this YouTube video on time management) - as per so many requests I've now made them available for sale separate from the course!! I hope you all love them! Check them out here!


  1. Time management is always a constant challenge. Just when I achieve balance, something new comes up and I have to revamp my approach. Having worksheets, to hash it out might really help.

  2. Thanks for your sharing!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere