blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Dress Round Up

May 11, 2016

Dress Round Up

Hi and happy Wednesday all! I got a few questions about dresses I've worn recently so will share the info here! They're both incredibly budget-friendly!!
Grey Dress  //  Shoes  //  Earrings

N's Suit  //  Shirt  //  Tie (reversible)

Green Dress  //  Cardigan  //  Daily Planner sheets (available separate or as part of E-course)


  1. You look GORG!


    Aïchatou Bella

  2. looove your dress!! You and your husband clean up nicely!

  3. Your dress is very beautiful and lovely!! I like that.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere