blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: In Living Color

April 11, 2016

In Living Color

Sharing a fun look worn the other day - wearing bright florals for Spring even though I still have to wear a coat and there is snow on the ground! It's April!!! This top is super fun and pairs really well with high waisted jeans or a high waisted pencil skirt for clinic or the office! And at less than $20 the price doesn't get better!

Outfit details:  top  //  jeans  //  coat  //  shoes  //  glasses

*get 40% off my coat and top (and anything else in the shop) with code alittlebitoflacquer-40! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere