blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Dusty Pink Tee

April 22, 2016

Dusty Pink Tee

Happy Friday! Sharing an easy look I wore on one of the beautiful days we've been having lately! This top is a new favorite - it's super soft and comes in other colors, but this dusty pink was my favorite, and at $10 it can't get better! 

Also these jeans were a recent splurge but I grabbed them on sale and thought they had the perfect amount of "distressed" look to them - and they fit me perfectly! They look so good with pointy toe pumps! For my petite girls the length is really perfect to hit right at the ankle.

Outfit details:  top ($10!)  //  jeans  //  shoes (mine are the $12 version of these)  //  watch  //  sunnies

This pink top is seriously going to get some heavy use - I literally wore it the next day for our super quick trip to Miami! See the instagram pic below!

Outfit details:  top  //  jeans  //  shoes  //  cardigan

PS - my polish is OPI alpine snow! It's my absolute favorite white! I've gotten it now twice in a row!


  1. Such a nice and cozy look!

    Aïchatou Bella

  2. Love both of the looks! How do the jeans from SheIn fit? Do they run large/small/true to size? Thanks in advance! :)

  3. Love both of the looks <3 You are gorgeous <3

  4. Question goes along with Lauren's: what size of SheIn jeans did you get if you don't mind telling? I got these, and they were so small I wondered if they were junior-sized.

  5. So beautiful and stylist! Love your post.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere