blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: UPPAbaby G-LINK Stroller Review

April 2, 2016

UPPAbaby G-LINK Stroller Review

Guys - the weather is FINALLY getting warmer (and of course just as I type that, tomorrow they're saying we're supposed to get snow!!!) But we had a glorious couple of days and I happened to be off (I'm on my ED rotation right now so there's actually time off)! It was perfect weather to get the girls out and try out our new double stroller! 

We recently got the UPPAbaby G-LINK and I was instantly really attracted to the sleek all-black look and all of the fantastic features (cupholder that doesn't make the stroller any wider, seats that individually recline at 4 different positions, amazing sun shades, easy to clip straps, a single brake, peek-a-boo windows, and - believe it or not - really easy opening and closing)! There's even a snap on mesh foot barrier and head inserts for smaller babes that I haven't attached yet but will be perfect for Elli! It also easily fits in my trunk which was a huge plus.

My biggest concern with this stroller was its width - I was terrified I'd get stuck in a doorway or not be able to get through! But we walked all around town and I was able to get in and out of everywhere - including our front door, Dunkin Donuts, and even a small playground gate! The best part of the stroller - Liv loves looking over and checking on Elli. It's the cutest thing. She also loves waking her up (just watch the video below lol)! 

Shopping info:  UPPAbaby G-LINK (in Jake, the all-black version)  //  new Nike sneakers (more sizes also available here)  //  Patagonia fleece jacket  //  long tee  //  leggings

Hope you guys all have a great weekend!



  1. ROFL @ the look Olivia gave you as she walked by!!

  2. Hi Laura. I'm a high school senior from India and I absolutely adore you. I wanted to ask you that if I complete my Medical undergrad (i.e. MBBS) (the commonwealth system) here in India, will I still be able to get a valid job in the States? Will I be able to apply for the residency directly or I would have to go to Medical school over there as well?

  3. Yes currently I finally see strollers price shopping for. and comfy for my kid. US folks are happy. Thank u

  4. is the fun, friendly spot for style and fashion for stroller that’s and unique as you are!
    You can buy bugaboo bee canopy in affordable price for your baby !

  5. is the fun, friendly spot for style and fashion for stroller and baby prams that’s and unique as you are!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere