blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Videos are BACK!

March 25, 2016

Videos are BACK!

For those of you who might have missed the couple of announcements I did over on Instagram, I'm back to making YouTube videos (when I get the time lol)! Actually speaking to you guys on video as opposed to "speaking" on the blog adds a whole 'nother level (at least that's how I feel, I hope you guys feel the same)!

Today I posted another video, what's in my bag! Check it out below! 

My outfit details:  Sweater  //  Jeans (on sale for $18.50!)  //  Shoes (obsessed with this color for spring, FYI- I sized up a half size and they fit perfectly!) //  Bag (similar)  //  Nail polish

Product mentions in video: Aquaphor  //  Baby lips  //  Perfume  //  Multicolor pens  //  iPhone  //  iPhone charger  //  Stethoscope  //  Notebook used for iPad (only $10!)  //  Mini Binder  //  Macbook Air

Check out my channel to see previous videos and subscribe if you want to know when I post again (as I won't always be posting it to the blog)! 

I hope you all have great weekends!!


  1. I enjoy your videos! Can you do video on books you're reading/the books that inspired you.

    Thanks!, Kat

  2. Hobo wallets are wonderful! Take a look! (Not cheap, but they last forever).
    Thank you for the 'timer' trick! I'm going to use one right now and get back to studying neuroanatomy!

  3. I recently discovered your blog and you are such an inspiration to me. I've been in such a negative mental state regarding my ability to accomplish my goals. Your pre-med journey video was just the kick I needed to pull myself out of this funky funk and focus on what I want. Your blog is such a bright spot and truly proved to be a blessing tonight. Thank you so much for sharing your insights and positivity.

  4. Great post!

    Useful information worthy of thanks ,


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere