blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Real Miami Like

March 20, 2016

Real Miami Like


I don't know about you, but nothing screams Miami like a pair of white pants. Last night we celebrated with our best friends and many of you requested outfit details! I apologize that I don't have any pics taken on my real camera, these are all just iPhone pics from the night! Thank you all so much for your sweet wishes, hope you all are having a great weekend!

Outfit details: 
Coat (You've seen me in this so many times! I'm wearing an XS)
Sandals (Almost exact pair here in more sizes, I also love these closed-toe versions)!
Jeans (Less than $20! Make sure to order a size or two up! I'm wearing a medium and could barely zip them)!
Shirt (On sale for $10! I'm wearing a small)
Bag 
Earrings (Couldn't get over how gorgeous they were! Perfect with a messy ponytail)!

5 comments:

  1. loving everything about this look! you're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible!

    xo,

    Aïchatou Bella
    www.stilettosandstandards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, you look so pretty and I'm so happy you got to have a night off! Hope you had fun in Miami! I was out in Brooklyn when I saw your Snaps too :)

    XO
    Joyce
    www.teawithMD.com
    A doctor's guide to health & beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something about your style that always makes it look like the outfits you're wearing are so expensive when in reality they seem to be such a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, wait, wait! Have you guys moved to Miami already?? And is that "N" with the beard?? WHOA! Lucky girl, you are!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere