blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Casual Stripes

March 24, 2016

Casual Stripes

A simple casual look I wore for a mid-week lunch date with N! I'm currently on my ED rotation so my schedule is much more chopped up (it's literally all over the calendar and during multiple different shifts), but it also means I get more time off during the day! It's a nice change of pace from inpatient medicine, and means I get to see kids again (I loved peds)!

Outfit details: striped shirt  //  grey cardigan  //  jeans  //  bag (years and years old, similar here)  //  flats  //  necklace  (get 15% off w/code Laura) //  nail polish

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this outfit!!! Okay ordering. Can you please e-style for us ladies lacking in the fashion dept when you're not mothering/friending/doctoring/living/blogging?!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere