blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Casual Date Night

March 12, 2016

Casual Date Night


Just sharing a super casual look for our mid-week date night! We both happened to have Wednesday evening off and decided to grab dinner by the water! The weather was mild enough that we even ate outside! 


Outfit details: sweater  //  floral cami  //  jeans  //  flats (seriously my favorite purchase for the spring)! //  crossbody bag (the best for going out - it has three separate compartments that keep everything organized even for a tiny bag)!


Even though I'm blurry in this pic I love the backdrop - this is one of my favorite views of Boston! As we get closer to our move I sure am going to miss it!

12 comments:

  1. Love this look! I am a simple girl as well. Where are you guys moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with this simple outfit you look awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simple outfit, you look super cute! love the shoes :)
    xo
    The Fashionista Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  4. So why you moving to Miami...just curious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For her and her husband's residencies.

      Delete
  5. You are seriously everything. Sending love from UCSD SOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit jealous of two important people (my grandmother and math teacher) who always seem to wear impressive outfits. I seem to wear things that are unappealing to the eye, and they might make me someone who doesn't look that good. Is it normal that I'm starting to care more about clothes in late adolescence(16)?
    swimwear.swim suit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Should I tell the bride I hate my bridesmaids dress?
    swimwear.swim suit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the fresh perpective you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
    maxi dresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to know how everything is going with this.
    pvc clothing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. The picture is very impressive. Love all post!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere