blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: New Deal Website!

February 4, 2016

New Deal Website!

Hi guys! Today I just wanted to quickly share a new (for me atleast) deal website that I just learned about! It's called MyHabit, and like other flash deal websites that you might be familiar with they feature major discounts on items in short-lived "events!" The only difference (and what has made me already make a few purchases) is that with this site you can checkout using Amazon (meaning you can even use Amazon gift cards for purchases)! My family knows that if they ever need to get me a gift, Amazon gift cards are the way to go (seriously though, where else can you buy pretty much any and everything under the sun)? A lot of the sales feature really high-end brands and are a little out of my price range, but some of the deals are just too good to pass up! Especially the kids/baby items (the stroller set below is $350 - and it's normally a thousand dollars)!! Anywho, just wanted to share it with you guys since I know it was new for me - here are some items from some of their current sales!

Product info:  duvet set  //  dresser  //  handbag  //  stroller system  //  top  //  shoes  //  toy dog

I might have to buy Liv that dog. She saw it on my laptop and now won't stop talking about it lol!


  1. present it's absolutely futile well to start is really it was useless for two things as a matter of first
    Tauribot importance its most under specified wealth on the grounds that I’m a predefined caretaker of the actualized by numerous merchants so it wasn't execute .

  2. Dyson bubblewhere you have a solar sail on as well as a solar panel and that would be balance by the Neuro NZT gravityand the solar wind pushing on it arm we would need ultra materials to dothis all but possibly alien races with hotterstars could do it home without needing that on somemixture a bubble in Swan .

  3. those arms overhead slight extension back-to-back huh and loving cup help you have more energy and you Nitric Storm want to keep working now try one of our other workout videos up with some links below thanks so much for staying with me today guys and I look forward to our next workout together take care one.

  4. Blackcore Edge If done properly, lifting weights is both enjoyable and fun. Not only will you have fun, but you will see amazing results. You must first learn some information that is required for exercising in a way that is the best for you. The below article will do this by providing some great tips to assist you in beginning.

  5. Your post is very impressive! I always follow your blog!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere