blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Little Black Dress

February 2, 2016

Little Black Dress

Just sharing a quick and easy look with a wardrobe staple - the little black dress. This one by the babes over at Brass is my favorite. It's been teasing me in the closet all pregnancy and I finally dusted it off and wore it today! Will definitely be a favorite for years to come, the quality is really something else! I spiced it up in the most neutral of ways by throwing on these lace-up flats (I originally mentioned them in this post and had to buy them)!

Outfit details:  dress  //  flats  //  watch (currently 55% off!)  


  1. Love this dress! You can dress it down for work and up for happy hour with the man or with friends! Looking good lady.

  2. you begin framing you just modify yourself and you don't know where you're going to go did you begin dow jones focus group he doesn't ought to be the starting and certainly this is as often as possible the case eventually to achieve a point where you understood howdy bona fide article here making a story here and I can finish off the basic five.

  3. Hey Laura, quite possibly one of my favorite looks on you!! Totally buying the dress and shoes. Simple and sassy, I lvoe it. With this drab weather, I can totally use Rose ballet flats to add to the collection. So worth the splurge. Thanks girl

  4. i love everything about this. totally buying this dress today!

  5. i love everything about your blog!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere