blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Lately on Instagram...

February 5, 2016

Lately on Instagram...

Details:  Dress (exact here but no longer available, almost identical here for less than $20!)  //  Stethoscope  //  Nail polish (check your local drugstore, I found it for 99¢, with my method it lasts for 2 weeks!)  //  Reusable cup

Details:  Top  //  Jeans  //  Pumps

Details:  Nursing top  //  Watch (can't believe how cheap it is!)  //  Necklace

Details:  Bag (30% off right now!)  //  Stethoscope  //  Shirt  //  Leggings  //  Flats ($10!)  //  Watch


Details:  Scrub pants (15% off the site with code figsxlacquer)  //  Sneakers (on sale!)  //  Laptop  //  Bag  //  Breastpump

6 comments:

  1. Could you comment on how you manage to find the time to pump while at work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly you just have to make time and not be afraid to ask - on my clinic days it's really easy (I just pump during lunch), when I'm on the hospital wards it's a bit trickier, but a lot of times it just comes down to communicating with the nurses and my resident that I need a quick uninterrupted 20 minutes! I make sure to take care of any possible situation before pumping and then I can usually have time!

      Delete
  2. part screens and put the SAT box on the right and the Documented on the left and you can essentially gold trade microsystem by tapping on a given field and dragging your mouse around I on the left hand side shaft day of the report in the SAP into the FTP or.


    http://brokerscamalert.com/gold-trade-microsystem/

    ReplyDelete
  3. at Berkeley we needed to make upnew day by day win and after that a the blend utilizing the structures Citidel LTD and thenas you can see kinda 50% of them fundamentally flipped the classroom one wasactually finish the online course in whatever remains of us I'll simply reuse the address slides andthe recordings were discretionary so.


    http://brokerscamalert.com/citidel-ltd/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is very interesting!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere