blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Easy Healthy Lunches!

February 26, 2016

Easy Healthy Lunches!



I get asked all the time about how we plan lunches and meals for the week - and honestly, as much as I know meal planning is fantastic and saves time, most days I don't even have time for that! Liv and I are big snackers, so if we're going out I try to pack tons of snacks for us to eat (one of our favorites is cheese and crackers and grapes)! The other day I spotted these at the grocery store (Star Market for any of you in the area) and I had to try them! As a kid I have fond memories of Lunchables (did you guys eat those!?) but as a parent I now cringe at the thought of whatever mystery meat I was eating!



These revolution food packs have over 10g of protein in every pack (Liv's favorite pack has 16g of protein - something I'm always worried about her getting enough of), have meat raised with no antibiotics, and no artificial flavors or preservatives (and I later found out, founded by moms who wanted to provide healthy school lunches to low-income students - a cause I especially can get behind - the company now serves freshly prepared meals to 1 million students per week in public schools across the US)! They offer jet packs and lunch bundles for moms like me who care about what's going in their kids' bellies but don't necessarily have the time to always make it ourselves.



For more info check out www.revolutionfoods.com and check here to find where they are sold near you! You can also receive $1 off Jet Packs and Lunch Bundles by going here to download a coupon!

And one lucky winner will win a “Take a Lunch Making Break” Survival Pack, including a lunchbox, water bottle, and free coupons for Revolution Foods Jet Packs! Just leave a comment below sharing what you'd do with the time you'd save not having to make a lunch! A random winner will be selected Tuesday!

Thanks so much to the amazing team over at Revolution Foods for sponsoring this post!

24 comments:

  1. I'd spend more time blogging and building better relationships with the peeps who matter most . We all love to eat! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd spend an extra few minutes enjoying some me time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liv is such a cutie. I can't even!

    xo,

    Aïchatou
    www.stilettosandstandards.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd eat/snack healthier and keep my fitness goals��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, I'd probably tidy up a little. Between grad school and family, there are some embarrassingly furry corners in this house (our dog sheds like no other).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd spend a little extra time in the library studying for boards! Having these sweet packs might get me a couple more hours before I have to leave for meals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tbqh, I'd probably spend more time on breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd spend the extra time studying for my exams! Thank you for doing the giveaway! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. So neat! I'd probably spend more time on dinner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd spend more time studying and surviving my first year of medical school!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spend more time with the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd spend more time exercising! These little packs wouldn't be awesome for library study snacking!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your daughters smile makes me smile :) Thank you for sharing bits of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would do some reading with the time I saved.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am very impressed with your post.
    Your blog is extremely brilliant.
    black peep toe heels

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for sharing hun! Between me being so health conscious and having a lovely picky eater to cater to lol, meal times are......interesting and mind boggling at times. I'm grateful for any newbies to try.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would do some reading with the time I saved.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. New parents often get confused with the foods that their babies will have. Usually taking heavy foods make the children uncomfortable. So a quick and light food is best for them to have whether it's the breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another thing is that parents should make a proper research about the product before they buy. If the children are healthy from their early ages, then there is less chance of diseases in their adulthood. As we can feel, children when grow little older, they skip meals many times and it creates a discontinuity and unhealthy health condition in babies. Anyways, thanks for this lovely blog.
    Baby Foods

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere