blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Barbados Trip!

February 15, 2016

Barbados Trip!

Just got back from an amazing super quick trip to the beautiful island of BARBADOS! We went for a gorgeous destination wedding and were so excited to make a long weekend escape out of it! Hope you guys enjoyed the snippets of it that I shared on my snapchat (@lauralacquer)! Here are a few shots and exact links for everything!

Drinks on our balcony // Bon Voyage nightshirt (I ordered a large)

Black coverup (I ordered a small) // Sunglasses  //  Crossbody bag (on sale for $20!)  //  Sandals  //  Green coverup (I ordered a large)

Padfolio (that doubles as a my ipad mini case with a velcro strip!)  //  Headphones  //  Yellow dress I wore to the wedding (only $20!) (for our crazy night out at Oistins I wore this minidress!)

One of our favorite spots to grab food  //  Our afternoon on the catamaran snorkeling! My green coverup and N's swimtrunks

Black bikini (almost identical here, I also wore a one piece that I never photo'd but you may have caught on my snapchat!)  //  Gorgeous palms that I'll miss (until Miami)!


  1. Looks like such a fun trip and you looked beautiful! Can't wait until I travel to a tropical place such as that.

  2. Hi Laura! Could you share some of your healthy :) eating habits? Possibly a breakdown of a day for you between work and family commitments? You look great!!

  3. Whoa.. Barbados? I can only imagine how beautiful it is there and how much fun you guys had. I absolutely love that yellow dress on you.

  4. suggest all of you see it in light of the fact that I think I'd be truly extraordinary to have an Stark Trading System examination about toward the end we have a considerable measure of adaptability with our lecture plan toward the end to have a fabulous time like .

  5. Looks like such a fun trip and you looked beautiful!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere