Somehow the end of January is already upon us - I only know because I went to the drugstore hoping to find discounted leftover holiday candy canes (I'm addicted to putting them in my coffee!) only to find a new aisle full of Valentine's Day goodies. How did that happen!? While I certainly won't be buying any life-size teddy bears (although this one is pretty awesome), I did get excited for something pretty and pink! Here's some inspiration!
1. instant camera - love these instant cameras, and how fun would it be to take it on a date and get pictures together?
2. lip balm - the reviews on this lip butter are amazing, almost unreal, but I'm dying to try it! I'm thinking the Jasmine sounds the best!
3. heart tumbler - you guys have probably seen me with my starbucks tumbler multiple times now - it's nice to save money brewing your own coffee at home and take on the go! This one would be the perfect new addition to switch it up a bit!
4. midi dress - this dress is HOT, but still covers enough to not look trashy, and it's $20. It comes in plenty of colors too! For those that like long sleeves, I'm loving this dress at a similar price too!
5. clarisonic - one of those things that so many ladies swear by - I absolutely loved mine although it's sadly fallen out of rotation just due to lack of time!
6. watch - this watch is gorgeous with just the tiniest pop of pink - and at such a great price (40% off of what it is at Nordstrom!)
7. water bottle - I love my gold S'well bottle - keeps my water cold all day and doesn't sweat at all! And fits nicely into a bag because of its slim design. The pink is so fun!
8. lace up ballet flats - these flats, in this shade of pink, oh my. I would never call pink a neutral, but this pink is totally a neutral and would be a nice way to change up the usual black/grey/tan!
9. nightshirt - I love this. I need this. Gonna buy this. That is all.
10. essie "fiji" - One of my favorite shades of pink - so pale pink it's almost white, but looks so much prettier. For reference see below. All the heart eyes.
11. purse - This satchel is the perfect size, and made of vegan leather so it's priced really reasonably. It also comes in tons of colors!
I hope you guys have fun plans for Valentine's Day (which can totally mean ice cream and netflix on the couch, that actually sounds heavenly to me)!