blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Sleeveless Turtleneck Dress

January 29, 2016

Sleeveless Turtleneck Dress

Happy Friday y'all! Just sharing yesterday's easy clinic look (dresses seriously are SO easy for work)! I love sleeveless designs because I don't overheat in my white coat, and can easily add a cardigan or coat for when it's a bit cooler! For the price of this dress (see below) I couldn't believe the softness and bit of stretch of the fabric - and the length couldn't be more perfect for work!

These flats are another simple staple that look adorable with ankle length skinny jeans for the weekend or a dress for work! And the best part (other than the comfy memory foam footbeds)? They were on sale for $10 (and are buy one get one 50% off). Seriously doesn't get better.

This entire look cost $144 -  that's including the coat - and the watch (that's normally priced at around $200). Ya girl doesn't play when it comes to bargain shopping!! ;)

Outfit details:  dress  ($12!) //  coat ($32!)  //  flats ($10!) //  watch ($90 - over 50% off its usual price)!


  1. I just found a gold Nixon watch that was originally priced at about $500. I got it for $93! Thanks for the helpful tips! I'm in the process of saving money but I couldn't pass up this sweet deal!

  2. oooh all so affordable! Love it! Thanks for sharing :)

  3. Just watched your "premed journey" youtube video and love the background when you talk about education and how your biology teacher encouraged you. I'm attending graduate school to become a school psychologist and am passionate about working in inner city schools around young minority students because of the inequalities in education and i really want to help mitigate those inequalities in any capacity. I am thinking of working out of state away from California and thought about Boston as well as other cities in different states. Would that be a good city to work in the public school?

  4. Thanks for the helpful tips! Good luck to you!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere