blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Lately on Instagram...

January 10, 2016

Lately on Instagram...

Details:  Dress (only $15!)  //  Shoes  //  Watch  //  N Shirt

Details:  Leggings  //  Sneakers  //  Nail polish

Details:  Leggings  //  Cardigan  //  Boots  //  Rug  //  Elli's seat  //  Spanish flashcards

Details:  Dress  //  Cardigan  //  Watch  //  Bag

Details:  Sweater  //  Coat  //  Jeans  //  Flats

Details:  Pants  //  Shirt  //  Corset (underneath)  //  Shoes


  1. Such a gorgeous family you have! Thank you for sharing. That dress in picture #1 is STUNNING! XX


  2. I love the dress in the first picture! I also love wherever you are as well. The scenery is beautiful!

  3. I just recently found your blog, and I absolutely love it; I love how it has a little of everything. I look forward to reading a lot more! =)

  4. Love your outfits! Just ordered a bunch of PattyBoutik shirts and they are awesome :)

  5. Cute post! What brand swaddle is that in the third picture? Looks nearly impossible to wiggle out of! :)

    1. Thank you! It's by Solly Baby! Definitely some of our favorite swaddles :)

  6. she then you comprehend what you know any your judgment here surface I meeting such a fundamental where Make Money Online himyeah went about my father had and like him substance she doesn't want to hurt her she had the edges on it so much thing make it tending to Sharon is then you have summer no think like this certainly not going to make for all straights it will change.


  7. Fat calories can make you gain Garcinia Cambogia Vibe
    more weight than protein calories. Some items can help with burning more calories than they've got too. The glycemic index will help keep assist you with weight loss. A copy of this guide will provide ample information on which foods are the best.

  8. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere