blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Lusting for Sneakers

January 11, 2016

Lusting for Sneakers

Walked into the sneaker store the other day and was quickly reminded why I try to stay away - there are so many gorgeous sneakers!!! I'm proud to say that I walked away without spending a dime, but that doesn't mean I'm not still drooling over them! Which ones are your favorite?

Top left  //  Top right  //  Bottom left  //  Bottom right 


  1. omg Laura why would you do this to me?! haha I'm having a moment with sneaker love at the moment so this is not helping. I love all of these!
    The Fashionista Bubble

  2. The purple ones!! But they would be kind of hard to match =P

  3. My entire wardrobe is comprised of black, grey and olive green, so I'd have to say that the top left pair are definitely calling for me! XX


  4. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere