blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Cozy Clinic Look

January 5, 2016

Cozy Clinic Look


Winter has finally arrived here in Boston, here is a quick shot of a clinic outfit that still keeps me warm in 7 degree temperatures! Although it's still cold - only snapped a few (self timer) pics and managed to cut my head off in all of them lol!! 

Fleece-lined leggings are essential for New England winters (and mine are $20)! Long socks paired with boots add more warmth (crazy to think my boots are now almost 4 years old - here was one of my earliest outfit posts with them lol!), as does a heavy knit tunic-length sweater (with a long sleeve shirt underneath) and a cozy full length coat! When I get to clinic I just swap the winter coat for my white coat and am ready to see patients!

Find all exact outfit details here!  

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, Laura! Since I don't shop online very much and am unfamiliar with the sizes and am similar in size to you, would you mind sharing the sizes of the leggings, sweater, and coat you ordered? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got a small in the leggings, the small/medium size in the sweater, and an extra small in the coat! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have with yourself in a halfwit your spouse your brother your sister your love and your family that you can come to a decision that you feel comfortable 70-246 practice test about that you feel good about and that when that consensus reached I think that's the best way to move forward trine aim to maximize your call your wife get any other questions the question why I from the internet West so for acoustic.

    http://exampracticequestions.com/70-246-questions/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nice post written by you. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. Thanks a ton for such a nice post.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere