blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Clinic Looks

January 21, 2016

Clinic Looks

Just sharing some simple clinic looks from the week! I'm now on a rotation where I'm working in primary care clinic part time during the week and covering the wards during weekend overnights! So during the day I'm "dressed" and Friday and Saturday nights I'm in scrubs!

Outfit details:  Top  //  Leggings  //  Boots  //  Watch  //  Necklace*  //  Earrings  //  Stethoscope

Outfit details:  Dress  //  Leggings  //  Boots  //  Necklace*  //  Earrings  //  Stethoscope

*get 10% off using code alittlebitoflacquer through Feb. 6th!


  1. outfits are definitely so much cuter with the long white coat ;)

  2. Both outfits are super the legging outfit...but the stethoscope completes them both so perfectly! :)

  3. As a current nursing student, I was just wondering if there was ever a point during your undergrad or perhaps graduate career where you doubted your ability and career path ? Thanks for your blog posts and sharing your lovely family and life with us.

  4. Working párrafo. Tan, un Next Best Thing That fast you can do is through the Home Gym Equipment Purchase. Today, there are different types of home gym equipment There Available En el market today. Also there Different Types of Equipment Manufacturers Crevalor available casero de la aptitud. Because un SO fast you have a great variety of fitness

  5. It's not going to happen overnight, although I will not rest until I'm succeeding at Niagen. The truth is my partner and I do prefer Niagen but it's a building block. Seriously, Niagen has more to do with Niagen than you realize. The answer I'm about to show you might astound you.

  6. I am very interesting your post! Thank you so much! Have a nice day!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere