blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale!

December 26, 2015

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale!

Hi all! Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday with your loved ones and had a beautiful Christmas for those of you who celebrate it! I just wanted to pop in quickly this morning and share some amazing sale finds from the Nordstrom Half Yearly sale that just started today! Hurry up because some of my favorite deals (like $90 Hunter boots) have already sold out in many sizes and colors! They won't last long! Happy shopping!

Shop the post by clicking any of the links below!!


  1. I posted about Boxing day sales today too! I love the Nordstrom picks you highlighted; I also like the Hunter boots but I have it in kid's sizing which fits my shorter legs better :) I also found some great deals on totes from Ann Taylor.

    Happy holidays! The pictures you post of you and the kids are way too adorable!

    A doc's guide to health & beauty!

  2. I just want to say that this post is amazing. Practical advice with visuals and so much helpful information.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere