blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Gift Guide: Fitness Gifts

December 14, 2015

Gift Guide: Fitness Gifts

Here's to hoping N is going to see this post and get me these sneakers!! Lol! In all seriousness, though, loving all of these gift ideas for the person trying to stay active in your life - I think the watch may be the coolest! In my opinion so much nicer than the other fitness watches but still tracks so much in its accompanying app! It's priced pretty competitively as well! Any of you hoping for (or shopping for) fitness gifts this year? Would love to hear!

Or shop the post below! Happy gifting!


  1. I'm waiting a few months to gift myself with a Garmin 230. A massive upgrade from my Fitbit since I'm getting a lot more serious about running and fitness. I got my mom the Fitbit HR because she tends to have high blood pressure and I thought that it'd be a great way for her to be able to check her heart rate anytime. Merry Christmas!

  2. I just basically spent my life savings at athleta trying to find some new winter running tights...wish I had seen these! Cute and under $40?!?! Oh well, maybe I'll just buy them anyway. :)
    Mollie @

  3. know what I did there playing tennis when I hurt my knee attorneys are no word on my arms Blackcore Edge Workout are asking for you got a lot on your muscles in your house in this is that this is truly what people used to rehab right this type assists and the reason because it does enjoy the join.

  4. premium cleanse You saw me Louis and smash I 15 sacks see Scott 3 gray who's this case remember why are you here now police on actual you okay angry are you sure you any harsh and scale 3 K sure yeah disagreement over I know that s yeah.,

  5. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere