blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Beauty Gifts and Stocking Stuffers

December 21, 2015

Beauty Gifts and Stocking Stuffers

Hopefully by now most of us have gotten all of our holiday shopping out of the way, but if you're like me you still have a few small things to pick up! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite picks for beauty gifts that also make perfect stocking stuffers! I find that beauty gifts are almost always appreciated, everybody loves a little pampering!

I wouldn't recommend buying a brush gift set for a friend that would never wear makeup, but she may love a new perfume or a pretty moisturizing bar soap! A body brush is another great addition that helps with exfoliating and circulation, giving glowing skin (and some people even believe helping with cellulite, although I'm not quite sold on those claims). A sleep mask like this one would also be a fun stocking stuffer (and great for the friend that travels frequently or works third shift and has to sleep during the day)!

For the minimalist beauty lover (ie, they prefer good skincare and natural-looking makeup), this cheek stain gives a gorgeous glow, and although I was initially hesitant to use it on my lips thinking it might be drying, it's gorgeous (and not drying at all) on the lips as well! A great multi-tasker (and so pretty too)! These undereye gels are a fabulous treat that depuff like magic! This cleansing sponge is a great gentle exfoliator for the face, and even comes in a charcoal option for acne-prone skin. Speaking of acne-prone skin, this spot treatment has the blemish fighters (including salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and witch hazel). For legs and body that could use a little glow (so pretty much all of us in December!) this shimmer oil gives a beautiful sheen to legs! I love that it even blurs away some of the annoying tiny spider veins I started getting with this most recent pregnancy (it's totally just an optical illusion, but I'll take what I can get)! See some more ideas below!

Happy (and beautiful) gifting everyone!! Thanks to ShopStyle Collective and Anthropologie for sponsoring this post!


  1. I have just started following you on Instagram and I think you are amazing and an inspiration. Stay blessed.

  2. I love your socks! Any hints on where they're from?

  3. support doubtlessly an in case you have to give Chuck and I free stuff we are happy to Millionaire Society recognize it you can get in touch to this errand for our physical postage data and will give it to you insist yet this a showing up at the office announces to some degree strange yet a city had a huge pots of coffee it was.

  4. Kylie and I get 686 25 I have more incredible numbers like 65 name I can use the same technique Millionaire Blueprint for example here so 65 square will be six ninety play a bit realize 2767 isforty to and say four people 25 thusly we can use in case I have nine here and I can say 9 and here I have to move 9 into and it's ninety.

  5. own visits to the site apparent show your referrals look for terms and just remarkable Interactive Option information so genuinely basically ahead and click on the second join which is solicitations and I don't have any solicitations to exhibit you but I would have jumped at the chance to demonstrate to you one cool segment that day give.

  6. look at as like an added bonus not the main reason to do it the main reason to do it is good Maxgain Advanced Formula practice itself was buried treasure their core and I think I mean you can hit a gym a gym buddies and stuff too so I mean there is that strange culture Indefinitely when it comes to hitting every Iran but .

  7. For now i will just bookmark your page and surely I'm gonna come back later to read more. Thank you to the writer!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere