blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Perfect OTK boots on sale!

November 10, 2015

Perfect OTK boots on sale!

I'm thinking just a couple more outfit posts with the bump, we're just about hitting the 9 month mark so our days are numbered! 

Outfit details:
Plaid top (here)
Maternity jeans (here)
Coat (here)
Compression socks (here)
Watch (here)
Boots (here*)

These boots are my favorite and still working for me during pregnancy! See below for a few nonmaternity looks with them and a great deal on them right now!

These original boots are still on crazy sale on (and an extra 10% off with code EXTRA10), but only in very limited sizes. 

I just found that Aldo essentially released the exact same boot this season but with one slight update - a back tie that looks amazing! Otherwise they're the exact same boot in the exact same shade released by Aldo! They're available directly on Aldo's website but also on Amazon - and Amazon is having a huge 20% off Veteran's Day sale right now, so you get almost $50 off the price of the boots with code 20VETERANS!! 

Happy shopping ladies!


  1. I believe you're having a boy. Boys seem to make perfect belly bumps! Congratulations! :)

  2. To be including or pounds every week Don't skirt your suppers To get a decent lifting weights result you have to eat each hours Calorie or fuel in Pro Muscle Fit your body will support up your vitality levels so as to counteract low glucose devour scaled down suppers for the duration of the day The ideal proportion of nourishment in a feast will resemble this starches.

  3. People always crave for the comfortable,cost effective,safer,stylish and best featured boots. Whatever the brand is that doesn't matter a lot if the boots are of best quality because best quality itself is a brand.

  4. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere