Just sharing a few amazing pre-Black Friday sales that are going on this weekend (some are today only)! I usually am not one to get into the hype of shopping in store, but these online deals are too good to pass up!
- Old Navy - 40% off everything online with code EARLYBIRD
- Cardholders get 50% off everything with code WHYWAIT (today only!) I think I'm going to be that horribly cheesy couple and buy these red buffalo plaid PJ bottoms for me and N. And these red buffalo plaid leggings for Liv. And heck why not this red buffalo plaid onesie for the new baby whenever he or she gets here!
- GAP - cardholders get 50% off everything with code BFRIDAY
- Banana Republic - 40% off your entire purchase with code BRFIENDS
- Shein - 34% off everything (or more depending on how much you spend) with code SHOP34
- Target isn't running too many of their storewide sales yet, but they are having a buy one get one 50% off sale on lots of items. They're also having a great sale on their Christmas decorations, which is exactly what I'm shopping for right now! Get an extra 10% with code 72HOURS (and if you spend $125 or more in home items you get 20% off automatically). All of their Christmas trees are also 15% off with code TREES (and some of their indoor Christmas stuff is 20% off with code TREES?) Honestly their sale is a little confusing but I'd just try using code TREES and code 72HOURS and see which gives you the better discount at checkout!!!