blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Favorite Pre-Black Friday Sales

November 21, 2015

Favorite Pre-Black Friday Sales

Just sharing a few amazing pre-Black Friday sales that are going on this weekend (some are today only)! I usually am not one to get into the hype of shopping in store, but these online deals are too good to pass up! 

  • GAP - cardholders get 50% off everything with code BFRIDAY 

  • Target isn't running too many of their storewide sales yet, but they are having a buy one get one 50% off sale on lots of items. They're also having a great sale on their Christmas decorations, which is exactly what I'm shopping for right now! Get an extra 10% with code 72HOURS (and if you spend $125 or more in home items you get 20% off automatically). All of their Christmas trees are also 15% off with code TREES (and some of their indoor Christmas stuff is 20% off with code TREES?) Honestly their sale is a little confusing but I'd just try using code TREES and code 72HOURS and see which gives you the better discount at checkout!!!

  • Pottery Barn is offering 20% off any one regularly-priced item today only! Use code SAVE20. I'm loving this faux fur blanket, would be so perfect for winter!


  1. a slain me so many things like dresses are too long because shirr is a really nice and it's up to each the all its Shannon so I just want to comet you really quick and do a is so your home or so you up however you pronounce it I'm I hear a lot of people call in Salina so and when I watched German years weaver Lena so I'm those are your Ageless Illusion but I ordered from Serta Ivory dada myself so I ordered a few brushes and some in their makeup by himself so even if you're not familiar with that I guess I should start without is a German cosmetics.

  2. These are some great tips. For those who could use some more specific advice, tips and information about great article thanks for posting.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere