blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Coat Weather

November 8, 2015

Coat Weather

Can't believe we're already into November! The weather has surprisingly stayed relatively mild but today it was definitely chilly enough for coats! We stayed super casual in our tees and sneakers to play at the playground and toss around some leaves while it's still light outside! Now post daylight savings it's dark by 4pm! 

Random, but our outfit totally made me realize I need matching white chucks like Liv's! The realist in me knows I won't get much use out of them as winter will be here in no time, but the bargain-hunter in me also knows that they will be so much cheaper if I buy them now then come spring time!

My outfit details:
Tee (here)
Maternity jeans (here)
Shein Coat, c/o (here - and on sale for just over $30!!)
Watch (here)
Sneakers (here)

Liv outfit details:
Sweatshirt (here)
Jeans (here)
Coat (almost identical, here)
Sneakers (here)
Headband, c/o (here)

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday!


  1. I need a new coat for the winter and that one is pretty cute. Liv is adorable!

  2. I saw it on instagram and thought it was adorable. You guys are the cutest.

  3. You two are both lovely and so sweet together. ♥ Cherish that mother/daughter really is the best! Us girls gotta stick together.

    p.s. super cute coat! I almost bought the exact same one from Shein last week but ended up going with black instead!

  4. Precisely the same as the number hits that are in my hit submitted I don't need to worry about to abandon him I hit database in caseMillionaire Blueprint
    you're blunders much else besides one or two errors is something to be worried about are one mistake is presumably that void space that we

  5. Nice outfit! As it's little cold so a winter wear is mandatory and the best one you have wear that's completely fit to pregnancy. At this instance, the most significant reason behind the winter wear is to protect your baby from cold, also you need it to keep yourself away from the cold. You can't wear any dress at that time but some selected can only be taken. Here are few Versatile Clothing Tips For Mums, that may helpful to you.

  6. Nice post! Very informational and knowledgeable. I will expect more from you in the future.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere