blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Jacket with room for a bump (and eventually a babe)!

October 8, 2015

Jacket with room for a bump (and eventually a babe)!


Happy Thursday! I feel like I've been working all the time lately (mostly because I have), and these 2 months of back-to-back ICU rotations are really catching up on me! But the other day both N and I were out of the hospital before sunset (a truly rare occasion) so we took it as a chance to scroll around the South End and spend some time (not on the couch or asleep in bed) together!! 


The temperatures are getting cool enough to pull out my heavier jacket - B & Me sent me this jacket and I've been dying to wear it! It's designed for babywearing (you all know that I'm an avid babywearer), but can also be used during pregnancy as well with extra room for a bump!


I cannot wait to be wearing this with the new babe in a carrier - there's even a little hood snap-on for babe that made my heart melt! For now it is happily accommodating my huge belly though! And as a heads up for you ladies on the hunt for a good shoe deal, these boots are now over a year old and starting to show some wear, but they are currently on sale for twenty five dollars! They're definitely not the highest quality, but I love the look of them and they lasted me at least one full season, so I'd say definitely worth the $25! 


Jacket, c/o B & Me (similar looking here for those who don't need space for a bump or a babe)  //  Jeans (here)  //  Boots (exact pair here on sale for $25 + free shipping!!! Similar/higher quality/more expensive pair here as well)
  
 

And how could I leave out the other two pieces of my heart? It's hard to imagine loving another little human but I am certain that it will happen without me even knowing - it's amazing how our hearts can grow!


8 comments:

  1. I've been hearing about and searching for this coat...perfect timing on this post. Baby will make his debut any day now, so I'm trying to find a good way to move about with him when the weather changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest bump ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest pregnant person ever!! I hope I look as good as you when I'm pregnant. I just wrote a short post on flu vaccines and thought you should write one about pregnancy/breast feeding. So many women don't know that its safe to get vaccinated during both! Hearing it from a pregnant doc may clear some things up! :)

    http://amchang9.wix.com/medicineinmichigan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visualizing take it through a process a release price where you literally let go the team's all the feelings whatever that is that you holding in you all and the great thing about Alpha Peak this is that could work on a number of levels can you could be releasing sake don't even know that you are releasing and when you release the energy of course when you release.

    http://www.x4facts.com/alpha-peak/

    ReplyDelete

  5. This really is Alpha Peak brought on by two factors namely, poor training and wrong dieting. All kinds of Body Building coaching are best done under qualified and supervised trainer. There are various methods to prevent the curvy or spherical look that a lot of people taunt around. http://mirahealthgarciniablog.com/alpha-peak/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura,

    You truly are an inspiration. Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to post. I am still reading and loving every update. Also, Liv is just the cutest!

    Have a good weekend!

    Tori

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere