blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Instagram Round Up

October 18, 2015

Instagram Round Up


Happy Sunday! Today I just wanted to share a few shots from Instagram over the last week or two and share all the info for what we're wearing in each since so many of you frequently ask! 

Livi's adorable striped sweater dress can be found here. She's already worn it three times in the last week and a half! This maternity top was an impulse buy on a Target run (you know how that goes, but it was only $15!), but now I might need it in every color! It's literally one of the comfiest tops I've owned (and I've heard from some of you ladies on instagram who own it that you love it too)! My scrub bottoms are from here, and my glasses are from here (see a few posts back for a free pair)! Livi's knit cardigan is from here (and on sale now), my fleece jacket is from here. Livi's coat that she's been sporting lately is actually last season and no longer available, but I found an almost identical version here - only the buttons are different! Her Hunter boots are from here!

And Dorothy Perkins is having a big 25% off of everything sale right now - below I'm sharing some of my favorite picks all under $30!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, your Dorothy Perkins links don't seem to be working :-( I don't know if it's because I'm in the UK but most links tend to work when I click them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, your Dorothy Perkins links don't seem to be working :-( I don't know if it's because I'm in the UK but most links tend to work when I click them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I love your Instagram and blog! I'm a 4th year medstudent from Sweden :) I'm wondering if/what small pocket medicine book you have with you when you work? Do you recommend any in particular? For example Harrison or Pocket Medicie.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere