blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Cozy Budget Sweaters

October 3, 2015

Cozy Budget Sweaters

Here in Boston the temperatures have dropped and it is officially sweater season! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite budget sweater finds from Forever 21 - plus the jacket that needs to be in my closet right now! And scroll down below for a deal on Hunter Boots - with this drizzly weather Liv and I have been living in ours when I'm not at work! 

Mommy's Hunter boots   //   Livi's Hunter boots (25% and free shipping)!

I hope you all have wonderful weekends!


  1. Love the second sweater! I found some really cozy ones at Target as well. x

  2. These are beautiful and again INR I know guess slack very expensive mind pot arm desks you can really tell the difference and like for want to face mask Res 28 all thing about twenty Skin Youth Cream eight dollars bus if you think about it if you're busy and you haven't got time for a facial year you know 28 on how much is a facial hundred dollars yea we were talking.

  3. All of these look so cozy! And gosh, little Hunter boots are just the cutest!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere