blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Back to the Wards

October 20, 2015

Back to the Wards

Happy Tuesday y'all! After two months of being in the ICU and living in scrubs and t-shirts I'm now starting my medicine wards block - which means getting dressed daily (except on my long call days when I can thankfully still wear scrubs)! My time is still super limited so I likely won't be able to do full outfit posts with my DSLR camera, but I'm hoping to be able to share some of my daily looks with you and maybe even provide some inspiration for how to dress a big bump (8 months currently) "professionally." Today's all-black outfit is about as easy as it gets for today's chilly temps. 
Top // Leggings // Boots (on *CRAZY* sale here, mine are the honey color!)

I've had these boots for about 3 years now, maybe even longer, and absolutely love them. I can't believe how cheap they are on sale (I originally paid about $200 for them). 

Hope you guys like these super quick little outfit posts!

6 comments:

  1. Is it weird to say I'm so jealous of the long coat? Because I hate our baby white coats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Keep these mini outfit posts coming! Wish I could get boots like that, but even at that price range it's still out of my budget :(

    Roxi - goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I could not find the post made about you and N matching. Was it deleted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Very chic. As a med student in California, it is often too warm to wear boots and be all covered up. Would love it if you wrote a post about how to look professional with layers so you can transition from hot to cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is my new obsession. I am a PGY2 in IM and love so many of your posts! Thanks for the inspiration. Many blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere