blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Shirt Dress for the Bump

September 2, 2015

Shirt Dress for the Bump


I've always wanted to wear tall boots with a short dress, but when is the weather actually right to pull something like that off? Either it's too hot to wear over-the-knee boots, or it's too cold to have exposed skin and you need tights! But this time of the year, right now as we head into fall but still have the relatively warmer weather I actually think I got away with it! 


This is one of my favorite Brass dresses that I've had for over a year now, when I'm not in scrubs for the hospital and have to dress up this is such an easy piece to throw on (I of course wear the waist much lower so that the length is actually appropriate for work). 


But with this growing bump it's actually fun to hike up the waist a bit and have a cute little look! 


Shirt Dress, c/o Brass (such amazing quality for the price, but if you're looking for something a little cheaper this dress is on crazy sale right now)  //  Over-the-Knee Boots, Aldo (also on sale now here)

7 comments:

  1. Here Galway in addition to but you’re would contain very popular bridal callers and also course my spouse and I would use said 10 weddings lot time frame thus an individual understand Regenes Lift my spouse and I golden Smokey eye incase have had a great very smoky eye still has enough definition both are usually pretty properly next spry free she kind.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/regenes-lift/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Your look is supercute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute. It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super cute. It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all need to apply this according to right way for picking up results from it. I was assured this all I had to do was find a Regenes Lift Cream review as if there is an intense feeling of anxiety touching on Regenes Lift anti aging cream. This is attached to its packaging. I would say you to stay confident about this. The question is not if you'll need a Regenes Lift Cream review, however when? Every one of the hazardous and intrusive medications can make skin harmed and nobody could have back its natural shine effectively. I would prefer to be a hammer than a nail. I also presume it's salient for you to have a genuine feel for Regenes Lift anti aging. Regenes Lift Cream Reviews:- Nowadays, many individuals are looking for an age defying cream which can give remarkable change in damage facial skin within couple of days. Now, you can get the same level of results from ingredients formulated in the potent solution of this anti aging cream.
    Click Here >>>>> http://healthonlinereviews.com/regenes-lift/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere