blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fall Booties

September 12, 2015

Fall Booties

1 // 2 // 3

I feel like I do the same post every year around this time - my favorite picks for fall booties! I wasn't trying to follow any theme, but an obvious theme emerged by the boots that were calling my name - tan and fringe! 

My favorite pair are these Ivanka trump beauties, I'm almost even more in love with them in the dark tan leather they also come in. If I had the budget and somewhere to wear them to (ie, if I didn't live in scrubs and clogs) I'd likely buy both! The stacked heel is adorable and always makes heels much more tolerable to wear all day! Although, I have to admit, the reserved part of me is still a little nervous to actually wear fringe! I love how Caitlin styled this pair (option 1 above) in the center photo of my collage, doesn't she look amazing!? I don't know if I could pull it off! 








The most practical pair I'd probably buy in a heartbeat (and likely will based on reviews) are these. They've got a chunky heel, rubber sole, and side zipper (key for getting them on/off easily, especially with socks)! 

They seem really similar to the ones in the right photo of my collage at the top of this post, and I absolutely love how she wears them. Hers in the photo may have a toe that is a tiny bit more pointy but I can't find the exact pair! Which pair are your favorite?





9 comments:

  1. I love these booties, I have been afraid of the trend but look forward to trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have done my own exploration with every single component and also these types of claims are most often well Addium written about. Following getting this specific supplement for two days to weeks.

    http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/addium/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these choices, especially the Ariat ankle boots. Hubby has horses and swears by Ariat boots for comfort and durability. I may be able to twist his arm into buying them for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love #2 in the cognac option - the fringe is so much fun, but I'd probably go with #2 (so I could wear them to work more - I'm a pathologist!). On a separate note, I'm so happy I came across your blog! It's so lovely to see another MD writing about life outside of medicine - I thought I was totally alone. Keep up the great writing!

    Best,
    Rebecca @ www.cestsibonmd.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was never a fan of fringes on boots but I've changed my mind! My favourite pairs are numbers 1 and 3!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog Laura! Thanks for being an inspiration :)
    Sam
    @ samsmemoirs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. more ill after surgery because of their surgeons gave them antibiotics without giving them fungal medicines. I tell all my patients, "For the rest of your life, you're going to need to take antifungal medicines when you take antibiotics." And it is so true. "
    >>>http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/breast-actives/

    ReplyDelete
  7. be the never-ending and growing use of antibiotics in people and animals. The more antibiotics are liberally used, the more antibiotic-resistant organisms such as MRSA are sure to follow.

    >>>> http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/pura-bella-skin-care/

    ReplyDelete
  8. carbohydrates. 5-Hour Energy is not made with additional herbal stimulants, but it does contain amino acids and includes taurine. 5-Hour Energy is a little more than a shot of vitamins B6 and


    http://healthyboosterspro.com/athletic-greens/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Make sure you use a Pura Bella cleaning as The Purpose Gentle Cleansing instead of using soap , which irritate and dry out your skin, and ...
    Cleaning yourself using your hands instead of using a rag or towel to prevent further irritation of your skin and also to avoid spreading bacteria , too ...
    If you're just cleaning your skin Pura Bella once a day, then make sure you clean your skin first thing in the morning because your body produces most of the fat overnight

    http://www.viewersfacts.com/pura-bella/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere