blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: One Year Wedding Anniversary

August 23, 2015

One Year Wedding Anniversary

We just got back from an amazing weekend getaway to the Finger Lakes in upstate New York for our one year wedding anniversary! I'll post more about the weekend later (or check out my Instagram for a few shots), but today I wanted to share some photos from the wedding (I don't think I ever actually did a wedding post)!

As many of you know we planned a DIY wedding with a pretty tight budget and I picked the venue one month before our wedding date! You can read more about the planning and vendors in this article from the Boston Globe that made the front page of their magazine earlier this year! 

Many of you asked about what we wore for the wedding - my dress was actually from David's Bridal (and $700, although now it's on sale for $450)! My shoes were a bit of a splurge (for me at least), but they were so perfect! My bridesmaid dresses were convertible maxi gowns that were each less than $100! And N's suit was purchased from J. Crew, I love him in that suit! Liv's dress we got off of Amazon and she looked so precious in it! 

Without further ado, here are a ton of wedding photos! Love looking back at them. So happy I chose Greg as my photographer (I flew him out from California, which was cheaper than hiring a similar-style artist based here in Boston)! We saved money wherever we could! 


Thank you all for your sweet anniversary wishes, here's to celebrating a hundred more <3.

18 comments:

  1. You are all just the cutest family! Thanks for sharing!

    Instagram: @mallory_street and @jennaarobinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I can't believe you were so close to where I live up here in Upstate New York! Glad you had perfect weather to celebrate your anniversary. Wishing you a hundred more years of happiness with your husband and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute family you guys are! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just beautiful! Yours is an adorable family & i wish you very many happy years in your marriage. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy first wedding anniversary to you and "N".
    here's to many more years of wedded bliss!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is honestly some of the sweetest pictures ever! I love your story so much and only hope the best for you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! Beautiful wedding and beautiful couple. Here's to many more happy years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding looked so warm and welcoming, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary!!!! Such a beautiful day, it looks like it was perfect! To many more happy years :)

    hannah-ever-after.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures!! Happy Anniversary!!! Just came across your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. May you have many more happy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.
    wedding cake

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your wedding pictures so much! You actually wore the same dress as I did, AND we are both from Boston!! I was married this past June and stumbled across your blog via IG, noticed the dress, then of course went to your blog...which by the way...LOVE!! I only wish I had found this before I wed, because I loved the sparkly belt you added to it!

    http://museandmerlot.blogspot.com/search/label/Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent way to celebrate wedding anniversary

    Billava matrimonial

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Brisbane Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  16. You truly have memorable moments there. I just took a sneak preview of your pictures and they are not only epic but also capture the best of your day. It has been such a year and a wedding anniversary indeed you deserve. It is interesting to note you did a DIY wedding that makes me think that people can really save on money out there if at all they have to do their own weddings though I understand you have lovely people around you who ensured everything went on safely on that.

    Sheila Henderson @ Exclusive Mens Wear Leicester

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere