blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Maternity Boyfriend Jeans

July 20, 2015

Maternity Boyfriend Jeans

I've already hit the stage of this pregnancy that I need maternity pants! I thought I was carrying Liv low, but this baby takes low to a whole new level, and even my lowest of low-rise non-maternity jeans are already uncomfortable! One trick I've been using is simply not zipping or buttoning my normal jeans and throwing a belly band on top to keep it covered, which certainly does the job! But thankfully I kept most of my old maternity clothes and the first pair of jeans I pulled out were these boyfriend jeans (last seen here when I was a whopping 9 months with Liv)!

My daily outfit has pretty much been scrubs (even those I had to cave and buy the maternity version - so much more forgiving and they keep me covered up - I was tying the normal scrubs with a drawstring so low I really felt uncomfortable at work), but now and then we still make it out for a casual dinner or hanging out around town - here's a look from this weekend!

Outfit details: Top (c/o Lulu*s, similar here) // Jeans (Asos, old style, but almost exact at Asos here) // Flats (Tommy Hilfiger) // Bag (small boutique, similar here) // Watch (Daniel Wellington) // Sunglasses (Ray Ban, c/o SmartBuyGlasses)

Or shop the look here:

Hope you all have a great week!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere