I'm cutting it pretty close to Mother's Day posting my gift guide this late, but let's be honest, I'm usually a little last minute when it comes to things like this! And I'm sure most of our partners/kids/other gift-givers haven't done their shopping yet either!
Below are a few ideas in every price range that she will appreciate. I think it's worth it to say, though, that mom will always appreciate a homemade gift or heartfelt message just as much as any of these gifts.
- Instant camera - If mom has fun taking photos, there's nothing she'd love more than an instant camera. This one is on sale on amazon now! Don't forget to buy the film that goes along with it.
- Scarf - For the mom that loves accessorizing, a beautiful scarf to add to her wardrobe would be much appreciated.
- Shoes - Most women love shoes. Treat her with a pair perfect for this season - nude with a chunky heel.
- iPhone case - This leather iPhone case is perfect for the mom on the go - it carries a few cards, and the iPhone easily snaps out (with it's own case). You can also charge the phone while in the case.
- Custom print and frame - N surprised me with a custom canvas print for Valentine's Day and I can't even tell you how special it was. A custom print and frame will be cherished forever.
- French press - For the mom that runs on coffee, upgrade her to this french press. The bonus for me (now that the weather is getting warmer) - she can use it to make delicious cold brews!
- DSLR camera - If mom is serious about photography or running a blog, and if you've got a pretty good-size budget ;) surprise her with a fancy camera. She will love it!
- Multipurpose mug - Have your coffee and cookies in the same mug! What a cute idea. Is mom breastfeeding? Make sure to gift her these lactation cookies along with the mug (or my favorite fenugreek bars - the peanut butter ones are sinfully delicious)!
- Initials necklace - For the jewelry lover, give her a necklace with the initials of her children. Each necklace can hold from 1-3 initials.
- Cover up - Get mom a beautiful swimsuit coverup for the summer. Or for an impromptu getaway to somewhere warm with a view of the ocean and lots of drinks with little umbrellas ;) You can never go wrong with a vacation.
- Hanging plant - For the green thumb, get her a gorgeous plant hanger. I'm a sucker for these.
Other ideas? A gift card to a place like Target can never hurt, but many moms might still use it for buying household goods and groceries - not really a gift for her! A gift card to a place she can pamper herself like Sephora or Bliss Spas will always be appreciated.