blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Spring Nails

April 14, 2015

Spring Nails

These are two shades I'm absolutely loving right now (as the weather finally warms up)! The light mint shade is OPI That's Hula-rious (and what I currently have on my nails) and the beige/greyish shade is Orly Country Club Khaki.

What colors are you craving this spring? 


  1. Pretty! I've been wearing a similar color to the neutral brown - it's called 'Touch of Gold' by Savina. I love it! It's nice and Spring-y but also professional and great for work.

  2. Love the khaki color! I've really been into neutral colors recently...they are understated in an elegant way.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere